Monday, March 14, 2011

Sick as a dog....

.... Is what I am! I am still in Cold Lake visiting my wonderful mom, sister and nephews, but the trip has been slightly buggered by a horrible cold that has consumed all of us! We can't keep the tissues in stock around here.

The cold hasn't slowed down the little ones much, just made them crankier... so us adults are forced to suffer through games of hide-and-seek, pillow fight, "Who's hiding behind the red curtain", and train building despite feeling awful. It's a good thing we all love the little ones :)

I also had an AWFUL allergic reaction to the soap I used my first day here, and am COVERED in a rash. Pretty much anywhere the soap touched (ie. EVERYWHERE!) is covered in itchy, red blotches... Good times :)

On a positive note, I am still enjoying time with my family! My eldest nephew ADORES me and can't go a minute without playing games with me. since I'm sleeping in his room with him, I get woken up every morning by his cheerful face jumping up onto my bed. Perfect!

Now if only I could convince him to sleep in past 7am! Lol

<3 Gillian - Posted from my iPhone

Location:45 St,Cold Lake,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment