Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Special - Childrens photography in the Comox Valley

photography props special comox

I've been perusing Etsy for fun photo props, which is a bad habit of mine (I'm telling you, if you have not discovered the amazingness that is Etsy.... Don't start now! It will suck you in with it's adoreableness!) I wish I had closets and closets full of props and outfits to offer my clients... and then it hit me! My Spring Special idea :)

spring photo props tutu Comox

I want to build my prop collection, and you want adorable photos of your little ones, so here's what I have to offer you:

- 1-2 hour shoot, in up to two locations (outdoors, studio or both)
- 25 digital images and the rights to print in sizes up to 8x10 (that's 10 more images than my usual package!)
- your choice of two props from the wonderful Etsy shop PetitePeanut to feature in your shoot (ie: one royal tutu and a headband, or one royal tutu and boys tie)
- one 11x14 enlargement from your session

All this for only $175! It's a great deal for you, and when we're done I'll have a closet full of props :) Sessions can be booked anytime this spring/summer, just contact me for details and to choose your props.

And if you're not sold yet, just head over to the Petite Peanut to look at their ADORABLE stuff and you'll most certainly be won over ;)

<3 Gillian

P.S. Just three months until my wedding day, which means just three months and one week until the wedding shooting season begins!! I still have two spots left, so call soon to book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment