Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Selman Family - Christmas Card photos in Courtenay, BC

I had the pleasure of photographing one of my absolute favourite families in October, and since there Christmas cards are now all in the hands of family members, I can share the photos with you guys!

We headed down to some train tracks, with gorgeous fall colours all around, and got TONS of great shots of this adorable family. The two boys were such superstars, even coming up with funny poses all on their own! I wish all my shoots could go this smoothly.

On to the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3 Gillian

1 comment:

  1. Love them all!!! Man those kids are freakin' cute!! And that's one hot mama too ;-)

    ReplyDelete