Monday, April 26, 2010

Product & Studio Tour - Comox Courtenay Photography Studio

I FINALLY got some of my product samples in and they are too fabulous not to share! So far I only have samples of my gallery wraps and books, and am still waiting on samples of my higher quality albums and my mini-wallets.

Let's start with the gallery wraps...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the perfect way to show off your favourite photos on your walls! They are nice and simple and let you display large photos without feeling like 'too much' in a small space. I have a few canvas wraps that I purchased from some online photo sites, and let me tell you, the quality difference is AMAZING! These gallery wraps are high quality and look stunning in person! I can show you the difference in person if you stop by the studio. :)

Now on to the photo books... these books look great, and the lay-flat, hinged paper makes them super easy to flip through. They are available with photo covers, or in a wide range of fabrics and leathers. These are a super affordable option, and are a great deal for the price.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a few of these samples, one is designed to be a guestbook for a wedding, and the other is a higher-qualtiy, pearl finished book. The pearl finish makes the photos shine and pop, and the photos don't do them justice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are perfect and affordable for documenting a family photo session, your baby's first year, as a wedding guestbook, or as parent albums from your wedding. If you are interested in a book/album from one of our sessions, I will custom design one for you. I also offer services for designing albums from your own photo collection, contact me for details on this! ((P.S. A custom designed book makes a GREAT present!))

If you haven't had a chance to visit the studio, or haven't popped by in awhile, it's really coming along! I finally have most of the little finishing touches up on the walls to really make it feel like my own! Here are some quick shots...

Photobucket

The desk and chair used to belong to my Grandma, and I love having them in use in my studio :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wall quote was purchased from Stampin Up! and went on SO easily! They look great, and I can't wait to get more for around the house.

Photobucket

Thanks for checking in! Hope to see you in my studio soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Gill, great job with the studio! Awesome presentation of shots... very professional... I am getting very excited for the wedding shoot!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gos thing your sister has such a good eye for photo placement - the pics on the walls look fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete