Monday, April 12, 2010

And the winner is....

Actually, we have THREE winners! And I'll get right to it! The first two people will receive a Full Portrait session with me, which includes up to 2 hours of shooting time at any location, a disc of 15-20 high resolution digital files (for printing in sizes up to 5x7), one 8x10 print of their choice and one 11x14 print of their choice.

The first winner, who's FABULOUS photo got the most votes is......... Sheena LaBossiere! Her photo capture from a Keith Urban concert is just stunning. The lighting and emotion is perfect, and I can definitely see why it got the most votes :) Congrats Sheena!

Comox Valley Portrait Photography contest winner

I also had the DIFFICULT task of choosing my own personal favourite to win a second portrait package (identical to the one that Sheena wins!) And let me tell you, it took me FOREVER! There were so many great entries, I would really have liked to give away 10 packages! lol Alas, I chose my favourite and the winner is.......... Naomi teWinkel!

Comox Courtenay Portrait Photography contest winner

I love the pose she chose to use in this photo, and the use of the bright red chairs for props was a great idea. Congrats Naomi :)

Finally, I decided to choose one more winner (this time through a draw, so that I didn't have to make anymore decisions!) to receive a free mini-session with me. The mini-session entails a 1 hour shoot, one 8x10 print, one 11x14 print and one 4x6 print. For this draw I put all the names of people who voted, as well as all the contestants into a hat and drew one winner! And that winner is...... Chloe Rankin!

Comox Courtenay portrait photography contest winner

Chloe was one of the contestants, and it turns out was on the short list for my favourite photo. I love her capture of the beach :)

I had so much fun seeing all the entries into the contest, that I can't wait to do it again! Watch for another one coming up in June. Also, as a thank you to EVERYONE who participated, I'm offering a special coupon for all contestants, as well as anyone who voted. The coupon will give you 25% off any session fee, as well as one free 8x12 print from your session. If you were a contestant, voter, or one of the winners please email me at gillottaway@hotmail.com to receive your coupon or prize voucher!

Thanks again to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment