Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Campbell Family - Comox Valley Family Portrait Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing some of my FAVOURITE people over the past few weeks, and was SO happy with the results. My beautiful sister (who happens to be pregnant and glowing) was visiting with my 2 year-old nephew and her husband, so we headed down to Goose Spit for some family photos.

I know I'm a little biased in this case, but aren't they just perfect? :)

Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

My nephew is just full of smiles, all the time!
Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

It's just too easy to make him laugh :)
Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

And my beautiful sister, Jen. I can't wait to do a full maternity shoot when she's back in May for the birth of my new niece or nephew!
Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

The rest of their visit was spent just relaxing at home and playing with my nephew. Loved having them here. I'll leave you with some shots of my nephew's favourite thing to do.... watch Curious George! It's a good thing it's a great movie, or i'd be VERY sick of it by now! hehe

Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography
Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

<3 Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment