Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photo Contest! - Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography

Comox Courtenay Family Portrait Photography Photographer Contest Free Win

That's right! I'm having a photo contest! One of the reasons I started my own photography business was because of how important my OWN family photos are to me. I love looking back over them and reliving memories. I truly do feel that everyone deserves to have GORGEOUS photos of their family, and that's the main reason why I try to keep my services affordable.

Though I would love it if all of you booked a session with me, so I could capture your family's precious memories... I also want all of you to become better photographers on your own! So for the next month I will be posting my favourite photography tips once a week on the blog! Now here's where you come in! Throughout the month of March I want you guys to send me your favourite photos, taken by you, for my photography contest. You can email them to me at gillottaway@hotmail.com, along with your name and the reason why you love the shot.

I will post all the entries in an album on my Facebook fan page, and at the end of the month will choose a winner. The winner will receive a photo session with me, and a print package of their favourite photos from the session!

So, spread the word! If I get enough entries I may end up having to give out extra prizes ;)

Now go forth and photograph! Tips post will be here next week to kick off March!

<3 Gillian

2 comments:

  1. Awww :-) I love that you picked that photo of Nate to kick off your contest!! It's one of my favs too! Can't wait to take two kids to the beach this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! All my pictures are on my PC that has a new home at my parent's place. I'll have to try to remember to snag some pictures of that old beast next time I'm over there so I can enter you cool contest :)

    ReplyDelete