Thursday, January 28, 2010

SPLAT!!

One of my favourite little people turned 5 recently and I had the pleasure of photographing his FABULOUS birthday party at the local 4Cats Art Studio. The kids had a splatter paint party which was MESSY! It's a good thing the paint wiped off my camera, because let me tell you, there was LOTS of it. I definitely recommend the parties at 4Cats if you have a young kid in your house, the kids can get messy, have a blast, and you don't have to worry about anything except bringing a bit of food.

If you're interested in having your child's birthday party (or your own for that matter!) photographed, the rates and packages are the same as a standard portrait session (rates are available on my website). It can be a huge weight off your shoulders to just relax, enjoy the day without having to make sure there's a camera out at all moments.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment