Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Jasmin

I had the pleasure of shooting newborn Jasmin, who was born on December 27. She was a complete sweetheart, and SO sleepy! However, she REFUSED to pose for me! It didn't matter how asleep she was, her arms and legs just popped right back to exactly where they wanted to be. She must be fiesty, like her mamma ;) So, we just went with it and captured her just the way she wanted us to. And she looked great!

I must also mention that I have NEVER seen a baby so young that looked so much like one of the parents already! She is the spitting image of her Dad, and boy, is he smitten! He's a proud papa if I ever saw one. Congrats Leanne and Jason! I hope I get the opportunity to work with you and little Jasmin in the future!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment