Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone, and welcome to my blog! I'll tell you a bit about myself, to start off, and then we'll get to some photos! My name is Gillian, and i'm a 26 year old graphic designer from Comox, on beautiful Vancouver Island. I live with my boyfriend of 3 years, Brandon, and our two fur-babies, Hope (my siamese cat) and Jack (our superstar chihuahua). I'm just starting out in the wide world of photography, though i've had it as a hobby for a few years now. Earlier this year I started working as a second shooter at weddings with the very talented Stefanie Pletscher of SP Photo (if you need someone to do your wedding or studio work, DEFINITELY check her out!) and loved it. As much as I loved shooting the weddings, my heart has always been in portraits and capturing people, so that's where I'm starting out! Aside from photography, my other main hobbies are computers (I'm a World of Warcraft nut!) and scrapbooking (which happens to tie in nicely with the photography!)

Now, onto some photos! I recently did a mini-session with a fabulous little guy, Josh. He was a PRO in front of the camera and was a blast to work with. Here are some of the best shots from that day:


















Hope you enjoyed the photos! I have a few more shoots this weekend, so check back soon for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment